How do I enroll as a new student at Cascade High School?

Please call 503-749-8020 extension 2805 or email [email protected] to schedule an enrollment appointment. At your appointment, you will need to bring a copy of legal documentation (I.E. Birth Certificate, Custody Agreement, POA or Placement Letter), a current transcript, withdraw grades (if at any time other than the start of the school year), immunization information and (if applicable) your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. Please note that we will not enroll your student without these papers. 

Where can I find enrollment forms?
You can pick up an enrollment form package at the Cascade HS Counseling Center.